Monday, December 29, 2014

A little about me..

Where to begin?

My name is Samantha Whiteside. I am a mother to two BEAUTIFUL girls and wife to a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer). I have the best parents a girl could ever ask for. I am a LOVER of coffee, Target, Goodwill, California, USC (Gamecocks), volleyball and SHOPPING. I love this crazy, hectic thing called life. There are some days I just want to put my head in the sand and wait for the storm to pass. Then I remember, life only happens once and I need to make the most of it.

I am going to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors you may see. I love to write from the heart. Lets face it, my heart isn't always grammatically correct.

The purpose of this blog is to share things, with my friends and family, from recipes to life's challenges.  

With that being said, here goes nothing.

(P.S. - If nobody reads my blog, I am 100% ok with that. This is a way of relaxing and clearing my mind. I know I will enjoy this and I really hope you do too!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm looking forward to reading your blog - and will admit that I am, very possibly, the world's worst blogger. I an SO intermittent in my posting - so I'll have, like, three thousand entries one month and then none for the next six ... :) That to say, make blogging whatever you want to be. There are no rules. Just enjoy it :)

    And good luck! I'm looking forward to reading along -

    Kristin Stultz Pressley

    ReplyDelete