Monday, December 29, 2014

My Children

These are my two wonderful, beautiful and loving daughters.

We were blessed with Taylor, our oldest, February 2013. She was all we needed. Since day one, she has been a bundle of joy and a pistol. She is soon approaching her 2nd birthday and you can tell. She is full of sassy talk, attitude and a strut.

We thought our life was complete, but boy were we wrong. We were shocked to find out that we were expecting again. December 2013 we announced to our families we were pregnant, AGAIN (yes, we know that's quick). Hesitant with guilt and every hormonal emotion a mom could feel, I put a smile on my face and acted happy. It wasn't until I found out we were having ANOTHER girl, that I truly was excited.

We welcomed Caroline into the world August 2014.

 Our lives were, NOW, finally complete.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the "hesitant with guilt" part. We found out about Freddie when Jones was six months old. Even after Freddie was born, I still felt like I was somehow short-ing Jones an extra year of being a baby. At fourteen months, he was a big brother. It didn't take long to settle in, but I was surprised by the guilt that I felt. Now, like you, I can't imagine my life without my two little buddies!

    ReplyDelete